Esther is a former home-schooled student living in Southern Illinois with her parents, siblings, and assorted animals including dogs, cats, monkeys, and other farm animals.
She is finishing her bachelors degree in Criminal Justice through Missouri Baptist University while she works two part-time jobs. She enjoys staying busy, however, and figures as long as she can handle doing so much, she will.
She enjoys reading, working with various flowers and plants, taking pictures, running, and relaxing with NCIS, Castle, Arrow, Flash, or her journal in her spare moments when she isn't sitting in her classes, doing homework, or working at one of her two jobs.
This blog is for me to post bits and pieces of how my NaNo novel is going. So this is the update blog where you can follow how I am doing on my writing. =) See you later, gators!!
Hi Laury! Hi Vonnie! Thanks for checking it out! I'll see about getting something up about my NaNo novel, Love Blossoms on Snowy Mountain, tomorrow or Monday.
You caught my interest! Your characterization of William is strong, in this short excerpt you gave the reader a sense of what this man is like. It seems, maybe, he likes his horse more than people. I also get the feeling, that is soon to change.
5 comments:
Awesome. We'll be here to cheer you on!
Yay, Esther! I'm so proud of you. I feel like you're my niece and I'm your Aunt Vonnie.
(((hugs)))
Hi Laury! Hi Vonnie! Thanks for checking it out!
I'll see about getting something up about my NaNo novel, Love Blossoms on Snowy Mountain, tomorrow or Monday.
You caught my interest! Your characterization of William is strong, in this short excerpt you gave the reader a sense of what this man is like. It seems, maybe, he likes his horse more than people. I also get the feeling, that is soon to change.
Keep writing, I wan to hold the book in my hands!
Sorry, my comment should have been on the posting above. LOL
Hugs, Rita
Post a Comment