Sunday, March 14, 2010

Short Update on Love Blossoms

So I've got the book cover picture finished, hopefully, and soon Love Blossoms on Snowy Mountain will be finished, excluding editing and formatting. Lol, And, of course, making it into chapters. I got so busy writing it that I forgot to put chapter dividers in there, so now I've got to go through and read it again, this time dividing it into chapters. Has anyone else had this problem before? Where you get to writing and forget to put it into chapters?
Tomorrow I'll post the picture, back cover blurb (I don't know if I need more for the back cover or not, could you guys help me here?), and the prologue for an excerpt. The prologue itself is like 801 words, so be warned that it is going to be a longer post. =)
So, because the next one is going to longer, I'll stop here, that way you can save some of your reading room for tomorrow. ;)

Thank you all for encouraging me when I first told you about this site. I'm hoping that this will be an encouragement to me to keep on writing or doing something that has to do with writing (like dividing the book up into chapters) even when I feel like quitting. And I hoping that it will remind me to work on posts for Bookworms too.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Yes, Esther, I do the same thing! I am so into the story and what the characters are doing, I don't write in chapters. :)