I haven't been posting here in the past year and a half because I started helping my mom with author interviews and book giveaways at several of her sites. Also because I've been editing Love Blossoms On Snowy Mountain, working on the cover for it (which still has some changes that need to be made), and working on the second book in the Love Blossoms series, Love Blossoms On Pine Creek.
However, despite working on the second book, I am still editing and rewriting the first one. Sheesh! It never seems to end! ;) I've been working on Snowy Mountain for two years almost and I still don't have it done. Yikes! I like to comfort myself by thinking of how much I have written for Pine Creek and the ideas I have for the next several books in the series.
As you can see, I have a bunch of writing-related things going on this month and all through the fall semester. Then I start a dual credit program at the community college in the spring. Since I've finished all the books (except for the Alegbra one book, which I do have to finish), mom is assigning me writing books and blogs to read and study and a computer program, Photoshop, to learn before I go to college. In nine days I'm going to the Faithwriters' conference up in Detroit with my mom and sister. The brothers are staying at home. This is gonna an all-girls' trip, the first that I can remember.
Speaking of conferences, I am really excited about the Next Generation Writers' Conference that is going on today and tomorrow. It's gonna be awesome. Here's the list of the Presentation Team:
Max Elliot Anderson
Caleb Breakey
Melanie Dickerson
Ben Erlichman
Stephanie Morrill
Shellie Neumeier
Nicole O’Dell
Port Yonder Press (Chila Woychik)
Patti Shene
MaryLu Tyndall
Roseanna White
Jill Williamson
Now I've gotta get back to the NextGenWriters' site and see if there's anything new. Bye y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment